The following Booking Terms & Conditions, form the basis of your contract with Triaena Tours & Congress S.A., also trading as Triaena Tours & Congress S.A.. Please read them carefully as they set out our respective rights and obligations. In these Booking Conditions, ‘you’ and ‘your’ means all persons named on the booking (including anyone who is added or substituted at a later date). ‘We’, ‘us’ and ‘our’ means Triaena Tours & Congress S.A.. Changes to these Booking Conditions described here will only be valid if agreed by our side in writing.
To confirm a booking, the party leader must complete and sign our booking form. He/she must be authorized to make the booking on the basis of these Booking Conditions by all persons named on the booking and their parent or guardian for all party members who are under 18 when the booking is made. By signing the booking form, the party leader confirms that he/she is so authorized. The party leader is responsible for making all payments due to us. The party leader must be at least 18 when the booking is made.
The completed signed booking form must then be sent to us together with the payments referred to in Payment terms & conditions, described.
As soon as we have received your booking form and all appropriate payments, we will, subject to availability, confirm your arrangements by issuing a confirmation invoice. This invoice will be sent to the party leader. Please check this invoice carefully as soon as you receive it. Please contact us immediately if any information which appears on the confirmation or any other document appears to be incorrect or incomplete as it may not be possible to make changes later. We regret we cannot accept any liability if we are not notified of any inaccuracy in any document within 10 days of our sending it out (4 days for tickets).
However we will do our best to correct any mistake notified to us outside these time limits but you must meet any potential costs involved in doing so. The only exception to this requirement to meet costs is where the mistake in question was made by us and there is good reason why you did not tell us about it within these time limits. If you wish to, you may contact us by e-mail for any of the reasons mentioned in these booking conditions (for example, to request an amendment) providing you do so to email@example.com.
Payment Terms & Conditions
In order to confirm your chosen arrangements, a deposit of 30% of total holiday cost, (or full payment if booking is made within 45 days of departure) must be paid at the time of booking. The remaining 70% of the payment is to be paid 45 days prior to the departure date. We accept online payments by credit cards or bank transfers in the following bank accounts Alpha Bank, Eurobank, National Bank of Greece ή Piraeus Bank,
Alpha Bank 1: 014101002002044622 / IBAN: GR9701401010101002002044622
Alpha Bank 2: 014101002002006458 / IBAN: GR9701401010101002002006458
In order to secure particular flights, we may require a higher deposit than normal (to include the full cost of the flight element) to be paid at the time of booking. If this is the case we will advise you of this before you confirm your booking. If you wish to purchase the insurance policy we offer, all applicable premiums must also be paid at the time of booking.
The balance of the holiday cost must be received by us not less than 45 days prior to departure. This date will be shown on the confirmation invoice. Reminders are not sent.
If we do not receive all payments due (including any surcharge where applicable) in full and on time, we are entitled to assume that you wish to cancel your booking. In this case, we will be entitled to keep all deposits paid or due at that date. If we do not cancel straight away because you have promised to make payment, you must pay the cancellation charges described below on the cancellation policy, depending on the date we reasonably treat your booking as cancelled.
Η εταιρεία μας βρίσκετε πάντα στην διάθεση σας για να βοηθήσει σε θέματα κράτησεων και να απαντήσει όλες σας τις ερωτήσεις